From: Lee Goss via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021, 1:09 p.m.
To: Stus-List
Cc: Lee Goss
Subject: Stus-List Re: Leads for C&C 29MK1 Parting out

Thanks for the tip Neil - we will definitely call them.

Ian - We're looking for a few bits and pieces:

  *   Starboard grab rail
  *   Starboard stanchion
  *   Compass/compass dome
  *   Navigation lights

We know we can buy these things from others. But we're trying to keep our C&C
as close to original as possible.

Many thanks,
Lee Goss

S.V. Zelus