From: David Knecht via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CnC CnC discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 10, 2021 11:43 am
Subject: Stus-List Repair job

I discovered last Fall that I had an area of the side paneling near the top of
the companionway steps where the wood panel is completely rotted away.  I had
not noticed anything until I noticed the hole.  I don’t think water has been
leaking through there since I have had the boat, but it is a strange place for
a leak to cause this and I never noticed any wet areas inside the boat.
However it happened, I don’t have any good ideas as to how to repair it (if I
repair it at all).  Any suggestions as to what to do?  Thanks- Dave
Link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CzXqxSqMrtpqPF6RA
S/V Aries1990 C&C 34+New London, CT

costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu