Get an impact drill driver with the right size bit and likely will not have
problem.Bill Walker C&C 36Pentwater, Mi.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hayden via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Adam Hayden <hayden.a...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 14, 2021 06:29 AM
Subject: Stus-List Screw removal

Hello
I am in the process of ordering new spreaders and the supplier asked to send
the old bases so the holes can be properly aligned.
The spreader bases are attached by screws.  I have soaked with penetrating oil
this evening and will soak over night.  I will bring a torch over tomorrow.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  I would prefer not to have to
drill them out.
See the attached link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RuDjmDNgWMELrcoR6

ThanksAdamC&C 36Pictou NS

costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu