Had a new heat exchanger on my 3HM installed 2.5 years ago
After over heat alarm went off on the maiden voyage. After noticing some extra
smoke last few times out, I  lost all water flow, sailed back into  to slip.
Turns out now  Elbow completely blocked with crap few years latrer. Did not
change anything only clean all is good now!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat