Our 35-2 has track, but it is too short for either the 95 jib or the genoa
(which is currently on toerail), so I am looking to add a longer track. I
am curious how you arrived at the measurements? Based on the foot length of
the sail? Were they done on paper, or with the actual sail on the boat?

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com