Thanks--I had seen this term somewhere in my searching but had forgotten it.
Another nautical term is always a good thing!
Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: dukatolla--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Charlie Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: dukato...@hotmail.com <dukato...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 24, 2021 1:22 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: Interior 'walls'

 Hi Charlie
The correct term is "deckhead".
According to Hoyle (A Blokee for Britain..: )
Cheers

SunnyJ1970 C&C36R
    On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 12:49:33 p.m. EST, Charlie Nelson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 I think the correct nautical term is 'ceiling" but here is my issue.
My 1995 C&C cabin walls (interior) are covered behind the cabinetry or in the
cubbies with what looks like teak or teak looking plywood pieces ~ 1/8-1/4"
thick which have grooves cut in them about 1 7/8" apart running fore and aft..
It looks like these are held in place with bung covered screws onto to
stringers at the top and bottom of the this teak/plywood.
I am trying to find a source of this grooved wood to replace some in my forward
cabin that was destroyed by a water leak.
So far I have had no luck on the internet but I may need to search deeper
before I give up and have some replacement panels made--I only need about a
piece about 1' x 2' with the grooves running with the 2' sides.
Is this stuff likely available somewhere (maybe in Canada?) or did C&C make
these panels in house?
Thanks in advance--
Charlie Nelson1995 C&C XL/kcbWater PhantomThanks to all of the subscribers that
contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show
your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu  Thanks to all of the subscribers