From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 9:00 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: j...@dellabarba.com
Subject: Stus-List Anyone have a Mustang Float Coat - are they still a
thing?

It occurred to me while sailing yesterday my inflatable PFD would only do so
much good if I fell off the boat into 40 degree (or less) water. Ages ago
while sailing in San Francisco we had these cool Mustang combo foul
weather./flotation coats that kept you warn and hopefully buoyant if you
fell off the boat.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA