Interesting thread, and perhaps someday I will get to the point where I can
attend to our teak interior instead of fixing other stuff! I have done a
small amount of testing with teak oil (some marine brand I was given), but
the biggest problem I have is that someone in the past decided to apply
varnish or urethane to only certain parts of the interior, while others
look like original oil. I am afraid to attempt stripping the varnish and
make a mess, but I am also loathe to apply more varnish... So I just leave
it. In dim light it looks ok, but the shiny sections annoy me...

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com