Cleans up the Thru Hulls?

On Apr 1, 2021, at 12:27 PM, Paul Wyand via CnC-List

I no lie used to work for a company called CRS, (Cash Register Systems) worst
company acronym! But vinegar has lots of uses on a boat. It can clean up mild
mold, as well as general cleaning. It is also helpful in getting rid of mineral
build up in head hoses and marine cooling systems. Put it in the raw cooling
system to get rid of salt and barnicals.

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021, 11:01 AM Fred Hazzard via CnC-List
As senior citizen I suffer from the dreaded malady
CRS.
Yesterday while visiting Fury I found a gallon of white vinegar.
Hopefully, one of you can remind me what is for.
Thanks
Fred Hazzard
SV Fury
C&C 44
Portland, Or

Sent from my iPhone
send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&data=04%7C01%7C%7C0d691032907c41821ec208d8f52b2a78%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637528913031192454%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=cTtzCuinOR9kaaQNleEP1APV8AmMaUOveX43iZOONgs%3D&reserved=0>
  Thanks - Stu