This is a terrific documentation of your project Mike. I hope I never have
to use it!  I hate being in that hole and I would have to cut out one of my
Propane lockers to do it. Kids are now old enough to know they don't have
to go down there just because I tell them to anymore 🙁
Wade
Oh Boy C&C 33 MKII