Hey everyone, after 3 years of cruising, 2 of which full time in the
Caribbean we are putting Breakaweigh up for sale as we are returning to
Canada to resume land life for a while as we plan our next adventure.
Breakaweigh has been maintained as a full time cruising blue-water boat and
has undergone some serious re-fit and upgrades. She will be in Key West
Florida by the end of the week (sailing up from Cuba). Unfortunately Cuba
is blocking us from listing it on Facebook and Craigslist but here is the
ad I did manage to get up on Sailboat Listings:
https://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/90677