Hi Folks

I have scheduled our next zoom rendezvous for Thursday, April 22 at 7:00pm
Eastern Time (US and Canada)

JohnKelly Cuthbertson will be in attendance to tell of couple of stories about
his dad and C&C and show off a couple of interesting items.

You must register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsd-6hpzkjEtKD2pOTZUPrTefR5qNWnq5f

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the meeting.

Hope to see lots of people at this event.

Stay safe & healthy

Stu