Sorry I missed it! By the time I remembered, it was 45 minutes in and I was
fighting with rivets trying to install conduit in my mast... The job is
mostly done now. I also discovered that one of my headsail halyards was on
the wrong side of the upper shroud compression tube, and had sawn a nice
groove into it. It's probably from the old wire halyards, and must have
been that way for years. It will be pulled back in correctly...

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com