We used a spray bottle mix of vinegar, vegetable oil, and lemon juice all
last season, which seemed to help a little bit (a few squirts right at the
end of each flush so it sits in the lines). However, when I had it apart
this spring (got a near new toilet for $50), I was surprised how much build
up there was in the lines and the joker valve after just one season, so we
probably need to increase the vinegar dose...

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com