Doug,

Check out this thread on Cruisersforum
<https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f47/diy-holding-tank-247323.html>. I
wrote up the build process for my custom holding tank here (username RMA).
I was in the same position. Fortunately, the previous owner had already
ripped out the head and all hoses/tank, so I was starting with a blank
slate. I went with Raritan
<https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?name=raritan-sani-flex-sanitation-hose&path=-1|51|2243574|2243583&id=3057989>
Sani Flex hose
<https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?name=raritan-sani-flex-sanitation-hose&path=-1|51|2243574|2243583&id=3057989>
for everything. It is probably the best sanitation hose on the market.
Butyl rubber with double helix reinforcement. It is very flexible and easy
to work with. 10 year warranty and it's only $9/ft at Defender.

Best of luck,

--
Fair winds and following seas,

Charlotte Freeland & Riley Anderson