Please modify the subject line when changing the subject of your messages.

What either of these two (below) has to do with Rub rail gouge repair is beyond
me. Personally, I'm more concerned when the original discussion is not
something I'm interested in (and don't read the thread) but it changes to
something that does interest me but I'll never see it because the subject line
wasn't updated.

Bob