My 42 Custom has hidden mystery wires all through the unlined salon ceiling.
Turning on a light is like magic.

From: Shawn Wright via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 10:52 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Shawn Wright <shawngwri...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: fun with moisture meter and how/if to fix wet spot

Wow. Wiring between the deck layers? So far, I've only discovered wires between
the deck and liner, which is bad enough when it comes time to replace them in
some areas where they've been bonded in, and no easy alternate route exists.

--

Shawn Wright

shawngwri...@gmail.com <mailto:shawngwri...@gmail.com>

S/V Callisto, 1974 C&C 35

https://www.facebook.com/SVCallisto

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 3:30 PM Martin DeYoung via CnC-List