Good Day

I am receiving emails from the group and 1 member helped me out with my holding
tank issues.

I am not too sure if this site is for selling items also

I have done a lot of research and I have found that not many boats apart from
C@C used a 1 1/8 shaft.
When I purchased the boat the old owner left a classic 2 blade 17’’ maxi prop
on board which was reconditioned by PYI and never installed

I am looking to sell it and can anyone help me which web site is good to sell on

Richard Hosker
Malo 37+ San diego

sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10