Does anyone have any experience with the CPT belt driven vs the old Autohelm
4000?  Does the CPT have more turning force?
I've got the old 4000 and many times it doesn't turn the wheel and just clicks.
 Certainly when there's a lot weather helm there's no chance.
I'm also wondering if a new 4000 drive unit would be able to hold the force of
the wheel better.
I see the 4000 or the new EV 1000 is rated st 16,500 and I'm at about 13,500
while the CPT is rated to 40,000.
Thanks in advance for any intel or thoughts on this.

Best,
Peter
84 Landfall 35Westbrook, CT

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android