My 1982 -37 is still cleaning house as well!! Pretty much  every race and
regatta !
A  newish  J34 just joined the fleet and seems to be hard to beat :(  But he’s
got the fancy Schmacy carbon sails, me cruising
But yes  Quality indeed!  all systems including A/C are working well. And boat
is dry!
Love this boat!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon