I've had a PSS shafted, and a DRY bilge for 10 years...think it is
great.Spencer Johnson 84 LF38Racine, WISent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/12/21  8:35 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Re: Stuffing Box Why would you want to? Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE
DeviceDoug MountjoyPort Orchard YCPort Orchard,  WAsv Rebecca Leah1988 C&C LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Stephen Thorne via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/12/21  5:43 PM  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Stephen Thorne <stephenltho...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List Stuffing Box Folks my 1990 34+ has the PSS shaft seal system.  I want
to swap it out for a traditional stuffing box and am looking for advise on
which stuffing box manufacturers to look into.  My prop shaft is 1 &1/8” which
may be a challenge finding a suitable match but hopefully not a big deal.Thank
youStephen Thorne34+ Deja Vu’770.722.2848