Vashon Island WA
(206) 463-9200
www.sv-alera.com

At 11:47 AM 7/14/2021, you wrote:
Listers,

With my sights set on the next Enterprise and new adventures on the final frontier, I have dropped the price of my 1990 C&C 37/40+.

Lots of great features, including new air conditioning, a Doyle Stack Pack, autopilot, Raymarine e95 chartplotter and a 2015 Beta 30 engine with just under 500 hours.

If you know anyone looking to get into a great boat that’s built for cruising and/or racing, priced now at $59,000, please have them contact me.

Here is a link to the listing: <https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/c-c-37-40--3829704/>https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/c-c-37-40--3829704/

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray Thanks - Stu

.