another donation.
Don Kern
/Fireball/, C&C35 Mk2
Brisyol, RI

On 8/9/2021 2:50 PM, John Christopher via CnC-List wrote:
Hey There,

I have made a donation.

/John

On Aug 9, 2021, at 11:28 AM, JohnKelly Cuthbertson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I have the next binder ready for your evening reading at the Dock.

Now if I could impose on you kind folks to help me and the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston out.  The museums fundraiser to digitize their collection of C&C drawings has been stuck at $1125 for a while.  If I could nudge a few of you to help them out, I'll release the next binder when the total hits $1500.

Hopefully we can do this, they have a long way to go to meet their goal, but every bit helps.

I want to thank all those that have contributed already.

https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/60975

JohnKelly Cuthbertson

Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu