My local rigger is taking no chances re-rigging my 95 C&C 36XL. He sent it all
to Rigging Only(?) in Rhode Is and will reinstall with new which has been
matched exactly.
Some parts of older rigging are often not available and must be replaced with
similar or manufactured ($$$) to match.
I bit the bullet and paid an expert to reduce the chance of a personal gravity
storm!!
CharlieWater Phantom

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 4:49 PM, MICHAEL BRANNON via CnC-List