I am with Dwight on that.

Any handicap system can be abused, mined, rigged, games etc.

If you are having fun doing it, you are already a winner.

I don't participate in sailboat racing lately, but I race intensively somewhere
else (alpine skiing). The handicapping works only so well. But you can pick up
a few participants with whom you are close, and you can compete with them. Or
with yourself.

Marek

Sent from my Android-based can on a string