Good evening fellow C&C'ers.

Hope this email finds you all well.

I've recently hauled Nina, '80 Landfall 38.  Getting ready to sand and
paint her bottom and hull. Whilst waiting for the south Florida rainy
season to taper off and cool down some, I'm pulling the prop, changing the
stuffing box, and figured I would put new cutlass bearings as well.  Is
there a particular type of cutlass that anyone can recommend?  I was
looking at this website, but not exactly sure what to consider.  I prefer
using the absolute best.

https://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/brass-cutlass-bearing#/specFilters=17!%23-!309!-%23!8m!%23-!36&pageSize=21&viewMode=list&orderBy=15&pageNumber=1

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and comments.

Regards,
Brian