From: ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu>
Sent: Thu, Sep 23, 2021 3:25 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: cng cylinders

I seem to recall that CNG cylinders are SCUBA cylinders with a reverse thread
so that they can't be mistaken for cylinders with O2 in them. When a tank is
empty, it is exchanged for a full tank. Another choice is to have the local gas
company fill your tank for you. You might check with a propane distributor, or
with your local gas company.
Alan Bergen35 Mk III ThirstyRose City YCPortland, OR

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 12:15 PM Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List