From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: bottom wash
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:14:39 -0500

The only time I have ever skipped pressure washing upon haul out was this last
time.  I only skipped it because the diver had just cleaned it and it was an
unscheduled haul out to repair hurricane damage.  Was getting bottom paint and
my painter said it would be good enough without the power wash.--
Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA