Great read! Interesting how many of the boxes our 35 also ticks on your
"get real" list, which is very similar to a list I would write. The 3
burner stove/oven, for example, is a must - we often use all 3 burners, and
the oven to make bread and pizza, but it's amazing how many newer, larger
boats only have 2 burners.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com