Dennis,

As usual, thank you for the info, order placed with Hamilton Marine.

Don Kern
/Fireball,/ C&C35 Mk2
Bristol, RI

On 10/2/2021 8:14 AM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
https://shop.hamiltonmarine.com/products/butyl-tape-bed-it-1-2--x-50--roll-4482.html <https://shop.hamiltonmarine.com/products/butyl-tape-bed-it-1-2--x-50--roll-4482.html>

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 5:15 AM DJ via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    So,  marine-how-to is run by just one man and he had a stroke a
    few weeks ago (I posted about it, here, at the time).  Last I
    heard he was alert but had a long recovery ahead of him.  There is
    no one to service the site or the store right now.  So, I believe
    they just disabled the whole thing.

    It's going to take some searching to find the right stuff.

    Please, let us all know if you're able to find a source.

    Danny

    On Oct 2, 2021 2:19 AM, Donald Kern via CnC-List