From: Dave S <syerd...@gmail.com>
Sent: October-11-21 4:39 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Rod Stright <strig...@eastlink.ca>; andrew macLean <andre...@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Re: Windstar

Thanks - those are my pages.

The tool is google’s blogger app.  Pretty easy to use.  I suspect the
capability might be there to organize it better than I have.

I use it as a scratch pad as well, make a post and mark it ‘under
construction’. This way I can record dimensions, or send people there for info
(like upholsterers).

It has proven to be pretty valuable as I consider selling Windstar’s and moving
up - buyers and brokers can see the work done in detail.  One broker may buy
her for his own use as a result.

I recently started another blog for a dinghy I’m restoring

https://cl11ingrid.blogspot.com/?m=1

I have also used it to document info when getting quotes for home renovation
work.  Send the contractors there for details, pics.

Dave

Windstar 33-2

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2021, at 1:02 PM, andrew macLean via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com