From: Graham Collins via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 5:35 PM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Graham Collins <cnclistforw...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Insurance (in Canada)

Hi Doug

Secret plans was insured (in Nova Scotia) through Coast Underwriters, they are
Vancouver based so presumably will cover Ontario.  They were great in paying
out the claim, and I've got the green light from them for coverage on a 1979
C&C 40 (assuming survey and mechanical go OK).  I'm with them through an
insurance broker.

Graham Collins

Secret Plans

C&C 35-III #11