Missing some info in my choice below - I agree with Andy’s comments about the shortcomings of the spin-on types which are known to be a PITA, however my installation location could not tidily accommodate a larger filter - also it’s worth checking not only the height of the filter but the required clearances above and below.

Dave - 33-2

Sent from my iPhone