I used Pettit zinc spray and found it did little to stop barnacle growth
after a year. Last haul out I reapplied the zinc spray after sanding down
to bronze (Campbell Sailor fixed 3 blade), and then brushed  two coats of
Pettit Horizons ablative paint, but I won't know if this is better until
next year. The Horizons was quite effective against hard growth on the hull
after 2 years in BC waters, with only a line of green slime at the
waterline.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com