Thanks, there is some interesting info in there. Would love to hear Rob
Ball's take on this, I can't recall if he mentioned the 39 on the recent
call with Bob Perry. Those numbers look a bit more realistic for B:D ratio.
This is also the first mentioned I've seen of a glassed over hull-deck
joint on a C&C, which makes me wonder if any other Bruckmann built boats
had this done. The fully tabbed bulkheads make me envious, as I'm not keen
on the squeaks in our 35-2.

If this boat were close by, I'd be interested. There is a nice 41 near me
for $98k CAD.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com