From: Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 8:15:09 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Haul Out Question

An easy way to secure the furler to the mast (if you have a deck-steppedast) is
to put a length of lumber (I use a 2x3 - it fits nicely), about 2-3 ft, into
the bottom of the mast, and then strap the furler drum to that lumber. This
prevents the furler foil from bending.

Your yard would likely know how, but you want to have someone at the bow to
walk the furler outside of your railings (to protect the deck}.

Marek

Sent from my Android-based can on a string