IMHO the C&C 33 3/4 Ton Special - and maybe the "ordinary" 33 - are good boats
for PHRF. We raced against one for years and probably beat them over the line
50% of the time. They rated something like 144 to our 120, so actually beating
them on corrected time was quite hard to do. The boats seemed about as even as
boats can be without being the same type. It wasn't prep or crew, that was all
about even and we actually swapped crews around sometimes.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina C&C 35 MK I
Kent Island MD USA