Coming soon – C&C galley/kitchen cutting board.

Approximate size – 14”H x 10”W x 1”  bamboo board.  Laser engraved so the
design is actually burned into the wood.

Your boat name can be added but no choice of font.  I cannot duplicate the font
on your boat.

Boards will be treated with cutting board oil.

Prices:
a) C&C Logo only – $22.00 US
b) C&C Logo and boat name $25.00  US

Shipping to
Canada -- $14 US
Continental USA – $17 US

Payment will be by check, money order or PayPal (preferred).

If there is enough interest, I will start taking orders.

Stay safe ‘n’ healthy
Stu