Hi Stu.
Relinda says we have to have one with name.
SV Ten-Ten
Just let me know when to paypal you.
Ted
     On Monday, January 10, 2022, 03:11:47 PM EST, Stu via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Looks like the cutting boards are a go!!  I will be putting together an order
page in the next couple of days and will let everyone know. Please – if you
reply to my original message, trim it and remove the images.  Otherwise it will
not go through. Stay safe ‘n’ healthy StuThanks to all of the subscribers that
contributed to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show
your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu