Mine bounced back as well.  Looking for 1 board with boat name REFUGE

Paul Hood

REFUGE - ’81 C&C34 Georgian Bay

From: Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: January 10, 2022 7:52 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Tom Buscaglia <t...@sv-alera.com>
Subject: Stus-List Fwd: C&C Board

Stu

This got bounced from your s...@cncphotoalbum.com
<mailto:s...@cncphotoalbum.com>  email.  So, here you go.

Tom Buscaglia

S/V Alera

1990 C&C 37+/40

Vashon WA

P 206.463.9200

C 305.409.3660

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tom Buscaglia <t...@sv-alera.com <mailto:t...@sv-alera.com> >
Date: January 10, 2022 at 3:45:28 PM PST
To: Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com <mailto:s...@cncphotoalbum.com> >
Subject: Re: C&C Board

Stu

These look really cool...I'll take 2 please...just let me know how much to
paypal you!

The font is Loki Cola and you can get it here ->
https://fontmeme.com/fonts/loki-cola-font/#previewtool

Here's what it looks like on the transom...but no need for the two tone
shadowing.  ;)

https://flic.kr/p/buJYbR

thx

Tom B