I am replacing the old (but very Bright) spreader lights on my C&C 41. With
all the new technology advances, do any of you have a graciously accepted
recommendation on a particular light. I did enjoy the very bright lights
that are on the mast. They still work but I am sure there are LED's that
offer as bright illumination. If any one would like my existing lights,
just pay shipping and I will send them to you.

Glenn and Lindsey Henderson
C&C 41
WeGo