Consider applying for the Sail Administrator job at the Fort Lauderdale Yacht
Club or offer to intern.  Work for free to get sailing time.  25hrs a week.
https://www.google.com/search?q=fort+lauderdale+yacht+club+jobs&client=firefox-b-1-d&sxsrf=AOaemvKrpcTupY8DhgHRdxZs1YYtE1G8fQ:1642605784834&ei=2CzoYb-jMreYptQP1uW02AQ&oq=ft+lauderdale+yacht+cub&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYCTIMCC4QxwEQrwEQDRAKMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIJCAAQyQMQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeOgcIABBHELADOgcIIxDqAhAnOgcIABCxAxBDOggIABCABBCxAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CgguEIAEELEDEAo6CAgAELEDEIMBOgcILhCxAxAKOgoIABCxAxCDARAKOg0ILhCxAxDHARCvARAKOgUIABCABDoECAAQQzoHCAAQsQMQCjoECAAQCjoHCAAQyQMQCjoKCC4QxwEQrwEQCjoICAAQCBANEB5KBAhBGABKBAhGGABQugVYjFRgkqABaANwAngIgAHmCogB8EySARAxMi41LjIuMC40LjUuMS4ymAEAoAEBsAEKyAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ibp=htl;jobs&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiz_YrYj771AhU5jIkEHR-NCZEQkd0GegQICRAB#fpstate=tldetail&htivrt=jobs&htiq=fort+lauderdale+yacht+club+jobs&htidocid=wamByIf-xDoAAAAAAAAAAA%3D%3D