Chuck,

That will take some time to work it out.  What I have to do is go to each PHRF region and pull up the last couple of years PHRF rating records and sort on the C&Cs.  During the winter a lot of the northern regions do maintenance/update their records so are not always available.  I will let you know if I come up with any new boats. I also noted that you tracking their PHRF rating, I will give you those numbers, but in most cases it is the adjusted number off the base rating.  PHRF-NB does show all three ratings ( Spin, non-spin, base).

Lastly, the US Sailing data base is really only a reference, since it is up to the individual PHRF regions to update their records in the US Sailing database.  The best I can tell very few regions are continuing to do that. Look at the dates when the data was entered.  This is mostly due to US Sailing lack of support to Offshore PHRF fleet.  US Sailing seems to be**concentrating on the Olympics and IRC, ORC ratings, the big ticket items, due to limited staffing and funds.  For the last six months PHRF-NB has been trying to get the US Sailing's Offshore committee to sponsor a zoom/in-person meeting of all the regions to discuss the items of concern to the PHRF regions.  We offered to help organize such a meeting since they are local with HQ at Roger Williams Univ, in Bristol - multi emails, telcalls and in person with great words - but crickets.

Don Kern
/Fireball/, C&C35 Mk2
Commodore, PHRF-NB
Bristol, RI