Don Kern
/Fireball/, C&C35 MK2
Bristol, RI

Bon Voyage Warehouse Sale, Hello Spring Launch Sale!
Yes, it is true, after 25 years we have said a fond farewell to our beloved Annual Warehouse Sale.

Defender Spring Launch Sale
Over 60,000 Products on Sale Throughout the Site!
Online Spring Launch Sale
Sunday, March 27, 2022 — Sunday, April 3, 2022
All deals, specials and promotions will be available ONLINE
No vendors, in-store specials, or giveaways will be going on in the store during the Spring Launch Sale
Outlet Store will be open to the public during regular store hours
Max of 40 customers allowed at a time
Please be prepared for lines and wait times
Store Pick-Up available