Hi Matt,

Good to hear from you.

Very much involved. The 42 was a development of the 1975 Canada's Cup
challenger *Marauder* which lost to *Golden Dazy*. I was Project Manager
for *Marauder* and also crewed aboard her for the Two Ton Worlds and the
Canada's Cup racing in Detroit.  The flush decked *Christopher Dragon* was
a Custom Shop production version of *Marauder.* I was also project manager
on that boat as well, I think. I sailed Bermuda Races and Long Island Sound
races aboard her with Butch Ulmer. I also sailed aboard Keith Burley's C&C
42 *Genevieve* out of RHYC. I remember going into a spreaders in the water
broach on that boat in the middle of a spinnaker peel on Burlington Bay!
*Genevieve* is now at the Prince Edward Yacht Club in Picton, ON.

So, yes, some involvements with 42s. ;-)

I have the Barient 23 self-tailers on our dining room table, but probably
won't disassemble them until *Trillium *gets uncovered.

Take care, and I look forward to seeing you sometime this summer in Port
Dover.

Rob