Trim it before you send it!
A buddy of mine had nearly the same issue with a Tartan 33.  It had floors
(athwartships reinforcements running across the bilge).  It still flexed
and had the hull/keel joint crack nearly every haul out.

Apparently Tim Jackett was the designer of the Tartan 33.  The boat owner
worked with Tim on a fix.  The fix was so expensive the boat owner let a
salvage auction site sell it and moved on to a different boat.

I suspect one could fix it with several layers of epoxy glass but I think
it's on the edge of the DIY envelope.  Not so much from the glassing
technique aspect but for the design aspect.  How much glass?  How far up
the bilge shoulder do you glass it?  Do you put all the layers in the
bilge/inside of the hull or do you put some on the outside as well?

Those are questions I'd give some serious thought.  Personally, if it was
my boat, I'd slap a bunch of epoxy glass on it but then I've done glass
work for years (including retabbing the floors in the above mentioned
Tartan).
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83