From: rockland bazemore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: rockland bazemore <rockybazem...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 11, 2022 2:26 pm
Subject: Stus-List 37/40+ Centerboard Pin Fastener

I noticed last year when fixing the delamination area around where the
centerboard pin is that there is a missing fastener on the lower leading edge
of the metal plate. I decided just to fair it up and paint it. Well of course
it flexed and cracked the fairing just a bit. I can't tell what the bolt
threads into. It looks like an open area behind the hole in the plate. Does
anyone here happen to know?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1leFe-W0TzmzNlzZ-gjVtqHpQpPRn-sUt

--
Rockland BazemoreS/V Blue PearlC&C 37/40+Port Washington, NY