I use Olde English scratch coat on scratched or light spots.  I blend it in
with green scrubber pad and Watco oil.  It really blends well.  You can find it
in the cleaning section at Home Depot.  Use the dark brand.

________________________________
From: John Read via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, May 6, 2022 7:46:45 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: John Read <johnprea...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Finishing on 1990 30-2 companion way stairs

Still have original oiled teak interior.  Every spring wipe stairs and entire
interior with lemon oil furniture polish.   Let sink in.  Wipe dry with clean
soft cloth.  Does wonders to clean the teak and smells great.  Prevents mold
and removes any that may have formed.  Usually do it on a warmish sunny day in
February or March when cover is still on with tunes on the radio.  Boat
interior is comfortable and whole job takes 2 afternoons.

John Read

Legacy III

1982 C&C 34

Noank, CT