John,

Thanks for the info...

I believe you are giving me praise for Andy Burton's NPT- BMD success.

But thanks anyway!

From: John Read via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 11:06 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: John Read <johnprea...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Thinking about Chartering Corsair...

Hi David

I used to charter my 34 but only through direct referrals and check out of the
applicant.  One week charters 2 or 3 times a summer.  Had to stop as the
insurer would no longer allow on a casual basis.  Checked around and found
similar policies.  Would have required a commercial policy at huge increase in
premium to make it non viable.  Stopped chartering.  This was all about 10
years ago so do not know current insurance requirements.  One avenue might be
to charter through an agency.  I recall there are a few in Newport.

BTW, congratulations on your Bermuda success

John Read
Legacy III
1982 C&C 34
Noank, CT