What are you trying to accomplish? If  you want a spare battery bank,
connect the negatives together, and get a SPST switch to be able to switch
between the positive poles on the two banks. Another way is to get a DPDT
switch and switch both the positive and the negative poles. If  you want
more current capacity, just connect the two positives together and the two
negatives together. Nothing else has to change.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR